Learn from anywhereDeploy and manage simplyBuilt accessible for all learnersGet the latest security updates with Chromebooks
A range of simple yet powerful devices with built-in accessibility and security features to deepen classroom connections and keep user information safe.Contact sales
Learn from anywhere
- Students can access their apps, settings, and more from any device
- Prepare students for the future with collaborative projects that deepen digital skills
- Discover and share new apps with educators using the Chromebook App Hub
Deploy and manage simply
- Easy to distribute 1 or 100 devices using the Chrome partner ecosystem
- Simple to manage thousands of devices and set 200+ policies and commands
- Add users, devices, printers, and internet from central Google Admin Console
Accessible for all learners
- Centrally manage hundreds of thousands of devices from the Admin Console
- Versatile form factors to suit different budgets and needs
- Shareable devices can be used across multiple classrooms and students
Get the latest security updates
- Background updates install the latest security and features every 6 weeks
- Two versions of Chrome OS on every device
- Sandboxing of identities, user profiles, and OS itself
- Layers of data encryption and verified security checks on boot up
“With Chromebooks, my team can push out an app or software to thousands of Chromebooks at the same time and remotely manage those devices.”Dr. Lessell Martiny Bray, Chief Technology and Information Officer, Forsyth County Georgia
Unlock the capabilities of Chrome OS with Chrome Education Upgrade
Leverage the full capabilities of Chrome OS — including enhanced multi-layered security and automatic updates — to free up IT resources and give educators more time to focus on learning outcomes.
Managed access puts IT in control of what users access
Simplified deployment gives IT access to device policies
Advanced security ensures school data is always safe
24/7 IT admin support at no additional cost
Explore resources to empower your education needsVisit Chromebook Help Center
Learn how educators can deepen classroom connections and foster more meaningful learning experiences with Chromebooks.
Privacy and Security
Get details on the privacy and security features built into Chromebooks to keep students, educators and administrators safe.
Chrome Education Upgrade
Get details on the capabilities of Chrome OS and give educators the freedom to deliver better learning outcomes.
Guardians Guide to Chromebooks
Share information on Chromebooks with your students' parents and guardians — learn about features and how they are used in the classroom.
Learn how schools are using Chromebooks
Fairfield County School District
The Fairfield County School District in South Carolina has seen an increase in student engagement and double-digit growth in test scores with the help of Chromebooks.
Huntsville Independent School District
The digital divide is shrinking in the Huntsfield Independent School District in Texas, now that more students have access to online learning resources with Chromebooks and G Suite for Education.
Maine Township High School District
Test scores are consistently higher than the national average at Maine Township High School District 207 in Chicago, where every student has access to a Chromebook to use at school and at home.